Monday, June 8, 2009

CheeseQuest Totally Loses It at the Stop 'n' Shop

Yesterday it took me about five hours to forgive the local Stop 'n' Shop for not stocking fresh mint. Now I am all in a stew because it did not have scallions. Freaking scallions! And the gourmet (HA!) cheese section is now half kosher. To think I moved to this town pretty much for the supermarket.

4 comments:

Could-be-a-model said...

The supermarket in HP sucks big hairy balls (or small? Which is more insulting? Balls confuse me). Luckily, we're less than one month away from the Farmers' Market!

CheeseQuest said...

I think it sucks extremely hairy undescended balls.

Alas, I am usually in the city on Friday, so the farmer's market does me little good.

Could-be-a-model said...

Actually, an undescended ball can be a bad thing. I know someone with an undescended testicle, and it's actually quite scary. It can cause lots of problems, like infertility and/or cancer. Basically, I am not allowed to mock the condition anymore.

Sadness about the FM, though.

CheeseQuest said...

I will never mock UTs again.